RT from March 17th: The next issue of Jump SQ (Claymore, DGM) will be delayed by 2-3 weeks. - Just a reminder for all those who are asking. So no chapter until mid april at least.
edited 4th Apr '11 4:55:01 PM by Belian
edited 6th Apr '11 9:05:57 AM by ashnazg
edited 21st Apr '11 4:34:26 AM by ashnazg
edited 2nd Jun '11 5:41:13 AM by VioletOrange
- one number one (Myria), who can be sufficient against one of those number one
- 3 number 2-3 (the actual number three, Deneve and Helene), who can probably be a match against one of the number one
- the twins + the number 5, 7, 8, and the rest of the sexy seven who should be a match for the last one
For me, I ,see four scenarios
- 1) Happy Ending: the rebellion win, without any loss for the rebellion.
- 2) Bitter Sweet Ending: the rebellion win, the number ones died but kill a part of the rebellion.
- 3) Bitter Sweet Ending: everyone is killed because one of the zombie awaken, and the Organisation is crushed. Clare take care of this zombys and everything is fine.
- 4) Downer Ending: the organisation win.
edited 2nd Jun '11 1:14:39 PM by Belian