- The Typing of the Dead:
- Chapter 3 and up. Damned axe zombies. Maybe once I figure out how to switch boxes they'll be way less stupid.
- From the same chapter, Tower. It's a bit hard to answer the questions right when I'm on a short time limit and the answer boxes keep moving around. And heaven help me if the second phase is in the sand pit instead of the pool...
- Surprisingly, I don't hate The Magician that much. For a difficult boss that demands letter-perfect typing for the first phase, he's actually quite fun and a good test of typing ability. Probably because I read about the first phase before so I knew what I was getting into.
edited 8th Sep '10 1:03:54 PM by TsundeRay
* Mission 21/22/23/24: Pincer Strike. Tons of enemy units, one of the armies is blockaded by artillery and rocket units, the other one gets a battleship, a bunch of tanks, and AA units breathing down their neck, and it starts raining after three turns. I hate fog of war.
edited 8th Sep '10 1:16:23 PM by Darxzero
- Knights in the Nightmare: The Fight against Ganzer/Gunther. It went like this: He is able to kill my light knight in one hit. I guess that I should have been more defensive than I ever was, since my playstyle is being on the Offensive... I think I'm not playing this right...
- Eden's Aegis: Stage 3 is just one big HUGE Difficulty Spike, and that is all I'll have to say.
- Freespace 2: Proving Grounds. Out of all the levels, this is the one I hate the most. First, these annoying Stealth Fighters nearly destroyed that hull for practice! Then, I have to deal with Shivans in the fog, with a cruiser at the end, while I keep my own escort target above 50% Hull! And the best part? YOU'RE IN THE FUCKING FOG. I hate that mission.
edited 8th Sep '10 2:14:32 PM by AttObl227
edited 8th Sep '10 2:14:19 PM by ComicX6
edited 8th Sep '10 4:17:44 PM by feotakahari
edited 8th Sep '10 4:33:08 PM by Pykrete
edited 10th Sep '10 3:40:20 PM by BigDaddyP