A grave announcement from Mister Administrator:
edited 17th Sep '12 5:52:11 PM by Spirit
edited 17th Sep '12 6:13:43 PM by Trickdice
2) It leads to a site digested by The Fourth Monkey long ago - already good.
3) Downloading a high-quality-sound version just in case, because it's supposed to be an announcement.
4) I see some Animate Lower Jaw and hear Kewl Effectz!1. I could perhaps discern about one quarter of it with my English... if tried.
5) I just exit, right-click and choose Delete [no trash bin]. Without trying to discern words behind the echo-squeaking.
6) Checking the forum in an off-chance there's a transcription or discussion of something meaningful related to the announcement. Here's none.
7) The end. Total: loss of five minutes or so (including typing this) and something splashes down in the cache of my squid until the next reload.
8) Possible future "announcements from Mister Administrator" are now expected to be of interest and relevance equal with this (see #5-#7).
So, my only question is: uh, what was the point of making this at all? I'm genuinely puzzled.
edited 18th Sep '12 1:40:37 AM by TBeholder
edited 17th Sep '12 6:55:51 PM by Raidouthe21st
FEEL FREE TO VISIT IT ANY TIME
edited 17th Sep '12 7:18:22 PM by Sessalisk