Hi there. I've been on Tvtropes for quite a while now, and I figured I might as well make a page for myself. I am a male uber-geek (or possibly nerd, there are so many competing defenitions that I cannot tell the difference). I am a gigantic Star Wars fan, I read about quantum physics for fun, and I am a LEGO fanatic. I edit sporadically across the wiki, and I enjoy participating in forum games. I am happy because I made a Works page for Brewster Rockit: Space Guy! Yeah! Tropes that apply to me:
- Badass Bookworm: I am a straight-A scholars level student, and I have a second-level black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do.
- Crazy-Prepared : Actual quote from me: "No, the rainjacket is in case it rains, the umbrella is in case I get attacked by people with water guns." The funney thing is, I actually used it for that. Twice.
- Fascinating Eyebrow
- Large Ham
- Lawful Good
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Tvtropes Will Ruin Your Life: Except for webcomics, I've practically forgotten what the rest of the internet is like.
- G-Mon: May want to set the page type next time you start a new page—it's in the top left menu area, under the "Tools" heading. Don't worry, I'll get this one for you.
Also, Welcome to TV Tropes.
- I like vandalism. It's fun >:D. Also I read Chemistry and Maths texts books for fun. Woo! - A Crack In Time
- All your base are belong to us. —CATS
- You made the Brewster Rockit page! You are my new favorite [troper]. (It's a very prestigious, if continually broadening, selection!) - Noaqiyeum
- Howdy! Just droppin' by! ~ Braincogs