Oh what the heck, I'm running out of ideas.
A preacher wanted to raise money for the local church and, upon hearing that there was a fortune to be made in horse racing, he decided to purchase one and enter it in the next competition. Unfortunately, the going price for a horse at the local auction was too high so he ended up getting a donkey instead. Deciding that he might as well give it a shot, the preacher entered the donkey in the race and, against all expectations, it came in second.
- The newspaper headline the next day read, "Preacher's ass shows."
The preacher was very pleased with his donkey's success, so he entered it in the race again and this time it won.
- The newspaper headline the next day read, "Preacher's ass out front."
The bishop, however, was not happy with this kind of publicity so he commanded the preacher not to enter the donkey in any more races.
- The newspaper headline the next day read, "Bishop scratches preacher's ass."
Seeing this headline, the bishop commanded the preacher to get rid of the donkey once and for all. The preacher decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.
- The newspaper headline the next day read, "Nun has best ass in town."
This wa too much for the bishop so he then commanded the nun to get the donkey out of the town. She sold it to a farmer in a neighboring village for a very reasonable price.
- And the newspaper headline the next day read, "Nun sells ass for $10."
The bishop fainted. When he had recovered, he told the nun to buy the donkey back from the farmer and release it into the wilderness so that it would be no more trouble.
- The newspaper headline read, "Nun announces ass is wild and free."
The bishop was buried the next day.
edited 24th Aug '12 5:46:25 AM by HouraiRabbit
Wise Papa Smurf, corrupted by his own power. CAN NO LEADER GO UNTAINTED?!