Tropers: Morwen Edhelwen
I prefer to post in Yack Fest and Writer's Block. My username is actually a Tolkien reference. I'm writing a Sci-FI YA novel that can be described as a retelling of Evita, is set in Eastern Cuba and involves human cloning, along with other stuff. Extracts from it are posted in a thread on Writer's Block. I'm Chinese Australian with mild cerebral palsy and Aspergers, and know about a bit about Cuba before the revolution and some stuff about Jamaican culture. VANDALS
- Her page has also some vandals. Like This guy.
- This guy, too!
- And this one. Haldo
- Fourthing for vandalism! Tidal_Wave_17
- Fifth place for the turtles! - Parable
- Six for gold, yay! Telcontar
- Lucky, lucky seven! - Amused Troper Guy
- Eight is considered lucky. And are you me? I have dissimilar problems - Sabrina Diamond
- Ninth is the Jamaican-Chinese guy! - Strawberryflavored
- TV Tropes: Friendship is Vandalism. - Specialist290
- Sabrina, are you Chinese too? :)- Morwen Edhelwen
- It's a pleasure to meet you, buddy! -Mokona Zero