Manga/Cage of Eden:
edited 25th Aug '12 9:02:35 PM by MyssaRei
edited 23rd Sep '12 6:33:48 PM by MyssaRei
edited 25th Sep '12 4:08:11 PM by MyssaRei
- Mysterious graffiti that looks decades old, one of them seeming to reference the flight number of the plane they were on.
- A mysterious canister that at first glance looks empty, but when broken... something slinks out... something that looks disturbingly like the symbiote from the Spiderman series. And it looks like its going after Rinon.
- Mina identifying what possibly flattened the helicopter (the largest land mammal ever recorded in the fossil record), and our resident tied-up bastard making preparations because he expects one to come barging in VERY soon.
edited 9th Dec '12 10:59:32 PM by ShirowShirow
- Fanservice: present. In large quantities. Overly endowed girls also present. A bit too many of them. I mean, I can understand the flight attendant having a big chest as part of the adult woman package, but why a lot of the schoolgirls too? (rhetorical question)
- Harem: noooo. The lead guy's popular, but only two of the girls actually have romantic affections for him. Several other girls think that if they have to choose, it would be that guy. Several of the other guys have similar fanbases.
- Girls being weak: I know that chapter, and unfortunately that is what is actually meant. And odd too, considering what the girls have actually been doing; heck, it could be argued that they're more effective than the guys.
- Rape-y overtones: Sorry, man. There's lots of attempted rape in this manga. (Emphasis on attempted. Karma loves his job.)
- Brains Evil Brawns Good: Not at all! That chapter you're referring to is actually a battle of wits, just not one between super-geniuses. Note that the majority of the series, it's primitive animals the cast has to deal with, so they use their fair share of brains.
edited 10th Dec '12 7:10:17 AM by SpookyMask
edited 10th Dec '12 9:09:52 AM by ShirowShirow