How to sneak out of a very secure building:
edited 19th May '11 4:03:38 PM by Weaver
- Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit
edited 20th May '11 1:21:19 PM by Yej
- Wait for people who are trying to break in to make a break through.
- Use break through.
edited 20th May '11 2:39:40 PM by SilentReverence
- All security and survailance equipment within the building itself is under the control of an allied AI, as is anything on the outside that couldn't be disabled by those trying to get in.
- All entrances/exits are locked, as are all windows, however there are people outside of them who are keeping an eye on the building in case it does something interesting. Reinforcements arrive at some point and they are hell-bent on getting back in. However since the building was designed to be nigh-impossible to break into that could take a while, especially since they are reluctant to risk damaging expensive equipment.
edited 22nd May '11 4:24:58 AM by doorhandle
edited 22nd May '11 9:52:10 AM by Weaver
- Cameras - pretty much everywhere, but they're not being used against him since they're under the control of the aforementioned AI. Strangely I sort of overlooked this one due to the fact that given how widespread security cameras are over here I sort of took the fact that there'd be cameras everywhere as a given.
- Windows and doors - present on above-ground sections of the facility but locked, closed off and secured. Actually, due to Rule of Cool more then anything else, I'm picturing something like the 'zombie-proof house', although this may change depending on how well my justification for it holds up.