YMMV: Tonic Trouble
- Anticlimax Boss: The Magic Mushroom. Also Grogg who takes you on in a Giant Mecha
- Breather Level: The Killer Vegetables HQ is quite comfortable after all the stuff in Doc's Cave.
- YMMV, at least in the special edition where both are darker and edgier.
- Broken Base: There are those who played the Retail PC or N64 version, and those who played the Beta/Special Edition (PC only). Most people who played one version of Tonic Trouble as a kid have only learned of the other version thanks to the internet. The divided base is mostly a case of Nostalgia Filter.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: That head...I feel that I've seen it somewhere recently...
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Seriously, did you even read that story summary? Or the rest of the page? There's even a character called Magic Mushroom.
- The game seems to promote it too, see Broken Aesop above.