Tropers Online: 4,216
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Tokyo Tribe
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Once again, "Goosh Goosh". Never brought up again, and no action afterwards carries the same amount of Squick.
- Crosses the Line Twice: The Bishōnen guy raped by Buppa bleeds from every orifice on his body after he dies, making the rape scene Bloody Hilarious.
- Memetic Molester - Buppa.
- Memetic Mutation - Goosh goosh.
- Nightmare Fuel - Buppa literally assrapes a skinny Bishonen guy to death in the first episode of Tokyo Tribe 2.
- Signature Scene - Chances are, you went to this page because of the "goosh goosh" scene.
- Watch It for the Meme - Most people have only heard of this series from the above infamous "goosh goosh" scene. Conveniently, it's in the first episode. Nothing on TOW even begins to explain what it is all about.