Tropers Online: 3,669
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: The Spooge Monster
- Crosses the Line Twice: Garfield saying that Jon shoved his spare tire up his ass when he was trying to play Goatse-Man.
- Heck, everything that comes out of Garfield's mouth (okay, not actually, but still)
- Padding: Dear LORD. The entire opening being played in reverse, Jon attempting not to carry out Rock Bottom, the ending...
- So Bad, It's Good: Both parts are terrible, between the overly long gags, vulgar lines, and strange endings. The first is liked, the second not so much.
- Squick: "That's not a lake.".