YMMV: The Mighty B!
- Bizarro Episode: The episode "Catatonic" is easily the weirdest episode of the series.
- Ear Worm: The theme song (despite its hard-to-hear lyrics), "Pretty Pretty Princess", and "Catatonic".
- "Cause I'm Running with the Rainbow Unicorns... don't you wish you were ME!?"
- Used by Bessie to prevent people from saying her embarrassing middle name (see below).
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Portia. Socks with sandals? Really?
- Moment Of Awesome: In "Gorillas in the Midst", when Bessie dresses up as Ben to complete The Gorillas training course. She has to jump hurdles, run through loop-de-loops, jump hurdles on a loop, fight a lion to the death on a platform raised above a pit of hungry crocodiles using super kung-fu, tame a rolling boulder, and land in two bear traps before the finish. What a badass.
- Moral Event Horizon: Portia crosses this in "Beenedict Arnold". Bessie, concerned for his health, puts Happy on a diet. Happy doesn't like this, so Portia shows up and promises that if he lives with her, she'll give him whatever food he wants. However, after he accepts, she starts treating him like absolute crap. She then reveals (just after insulting him no less) that the ONLY reason she's doing this is to mess with Bessie's mind.
- There was also that one time when Portia tricked a blind Bessie into nearly falling into a piranha tank. Was she really trying to get Bessie killed?
- Suspiciously Similar Song: "Bad to the Bee" strongly resembles Link Wray's "Rumble".