YMMV: Surf's Up
- Cargo Ship: Tank and all his trophies. Also canon.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Legends.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: The concept of artificial Jitter Cam (created with a specialized Motion Capture camera) was pretty unique when the film first came out, but, like all good things, has been overdone to the point of sickness.
- Squick: The cure for stings from a sea urchin. Peeing (or vinegar) can help clean out the injury and soothe the burn, but one should go see a medic as soon as possible afterward.
- This movie's really fond of poop jokes. At one point, Cody even ends up water-sliding down into a glowing, jello-like pool of...glowworm poop.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The directors have openly admitted that they drop the "animated mockumentary" format less than half the way through for the sake of finishing the story. You can give them a bit of a pass, though, since even close to this had ever been done before.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The film featured the best water effects ever for a CGI film at the time, even outdoing Finding Nemo.
- The artificial Jitter Cam.