YMMV: Surf's Up
- Cargo Ship: Tank and all his trophies. Also canon.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Legends.
- Heartwarming Moments: Geek says he has no interest in the competition and tells Cody he won't attend. That turns out to be a lie, as he secretly watches from the jungle with a fatherly smile on his face.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: The concept of artificial Jitter Cam (created with a specialized Motion Capture camera) was pretty unique when the film first came out, but, like all good things, has been overdone to the point of sickness.
- Squick: The cure for stings from a sea urchin. Peeing (or vinegar) can help clean out the injury and soothe the burn, but one should go see a medic as soon as possible afterward.
- This movie's really fond of poop jokes. At one point, Cody even ends up water-sliding down into a glowing, jello-like pool of...glowworm poop.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The directors have openly admitted that they should have dropped the "animated mockumentary" format less than half the way through for the sake of finishing the story. You can give them a bit of a pass, though, since even close to this had ever been done before.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The film featured the best water effects ever for a CGI film at the time, even outdoing Finding Nemo.
- The artificial Jitter Cam.