- Crowning Moment of Funny: You can thank Superdickery for earning Superman his very own spot on the Villains Wiki.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Someone pointed out that the 'Slash' tag could come off as having some Unfortunate Implications since it implied that fanart depicting LGBT relationships was 'disturbing' just for being gay. Since 'slash' almost exclusively refers to same-sex relationships and there was no straight equivalent. The site's creator agreed and not only changed it to the more neutral 'Shipping' but also went back through the older images and removed some of the homophobia from the old site that he regarded as Old Shame. Awww.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The "Super-Pope-Hat" that Superman is shown wearing on one cover, so much so that one of the site's running gags is the site creator lamenting its absence.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The "Super-Pope-Hat" comic cover is a story where Superman evidently decides to Take Over the World. The along comes Injustice: Gods Among Us. Though they sadly forgot to include the hat.
- Jerkass Woobie: Some readers suggest that Superman is this, since in the Silver Age he had to constantly put up with Lois trying to manipulate him into marrying her and Jimmy Olsen trying to learn his secret identity for a quick buck. Add to that all the times the dickery gets turned on him causes some to think that Supes has a massive Freudian Excuse.
- Not to mention Batman, who's interpreted as a borderline pedophile but is tormented so much by Superman that it's impossible to not feel bad for him.
- Moral Event Horizon: According to the site Superman spent the entire Silver Age leaping across the Moral Event Horizon with glee.
- Ron the Death Eater:
- Invoked with Superman, and played for laughs.
- Batman, Wonder Woman and even Jimmy Oslen all have their moments. When they're not getting killed/maimed/having their lives ruined by Supes, at least!
- So Bad, It's Good: The cover of Charles Barkley vs. Godzilla invokes this description.
- The Woobie: Jimmy Olsen really can't catch a break with all crap he gets put through, Superman's dick moves and all.
Wait, I have a better idea! Let's return to Superdickery! The first troper there gets to live...for a while anyway! Mwhahaha!