- Crowning Moment of Funny: You can thank Superdickery for earning Superman his very own spot on the Villains Wiki.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The "Super-Pope-Hat" that Superman is shown wearing on one cover, so much so that one of the site's running gags is the site creator lamenting it's absence.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The "Super-Pope-Hat" comic cover is a story where Superman evidently decides to Take Over the World. The along comes Injustice: Gods Among Us. Though they sadly forgot to include the hat.
- Jerkass Woobie: Some readers suggest that Superman is this, since in the Silver Age he had to constantly put up with Lois trying to manipulate him into marrying her and Jimmy Olsen trying to learn his secret identity for a quick buck. Add to that all the times the dickery gets turned on him causes some to think that Supes has a massive Freudian Excuse.
- Not to mention Batman, who's interpreted as a borderline pedophile but is tormented so much by Superman that it's impossible to not feel bad for him.
- Moral Event Horizon: According to the site Superman spent the entire Silver Age leaping across the Moral Event Horizon with glee.
- Ron the Death Eater: Invoked with Superman, and played for laughs.
- So Bad, It's Good: The cover of Charles Barkley vs. Godzilla invokes this description.
- The Woobie: Jimmy Olsen really can't catch a break with all crap he gets put through, Superman's dick moves and all.
Wait, I have a better idea! Let's return to Superdickery! The first troper there gets to live...for a while anyway! Mwhahaha!