Characters / Superdickery
Characters in the website
documenting the trope
The Last Son of Krypton, who uses most of his time and incredible powers to be a total dick to everyone
- Beware the Superman: Given how many times he's destroyed things, attacked Metro City, denied water to people dying of thirst, ruined his friends' lives, and generally tormented everything around him, yes, you should.
- Disproportionate Retribution: And the victims are lucky if he's going after them out of spite. Often he'll just assault innocents.
- Enfante Terrible: Even as a young child, he did stuff like releasing criminals from prison, destroying his parents' home, and other such acts of unapologetic dickery.
- Evil Is Petty: His crimes range from genocide to harassing Jimmy.
- Jerkass: They don't call the site Superdickery for nothing.
- Mind Rape: When physical destruction feels bland for a while, he'll move to slowly torturing victims mentally.
- Nice Hat: The Pope Hat. Only appeared on one cover but was frequently mentioned and praised by the writer. Actually appeared in the Superdickery tribute episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. And the cover itself on which it appears is declared by Dial B for Blog as the second most famous comic cover ever, following The Flash #179.
- Not as You Know Them: Compare this Superman with the actual Superman.
- Omnicidal Maniac: At times.
- Smug Smiler: Whenever dishing out his dickery, he always have a smug grin on his face.
Supposedly 'Superman's Pal', but in reality it's more like 'Superman's Favorite Victim'. Usually he's a normal human, but he definitely has a tendency to attract strange, temporary superpowers.
The Caped Crusader, fellow hero to Superman and also a dick. He is totally not in a gay relationship with Robin.
- Ambiguously Gay: The website keeps trying to claim that he's not gay, dammit, but the evidence winds up damning him to the point that the commentator can't even form a defense.
- Asshole Victim: The times Superman has killed him/exposed his identity.
- Depending on the Writer: He's either a victim of Superman's dickery, attempting to stop Superman, or sometimes teaming up with him for "double dickery".
A reporter obsessed with Superman (who, naturally, is a dick to her). A lot of other people are equally obsessed with making her a Damsel in Distress
Superman's cousin and equal in dickery.
Amazon warrior who gets tied up a lot, not that she really minds
Batman's sidekick. Totally not also his boyfriend.
- Ambiguously Gay
- Butt-Monkey: Often the victim of mean pranks courtesy of Superman and Batman.
- Distressed Damsel: This most famously occurred when Green Lantern, Flash, Atom and Batman were all worried about their wives... all, that is, except for Batman, who expressed his fear for Robin in the same tone.
- They Killed Kenny Again: It seems Mr Wayne goes through orphans faster than most of us go through out shoes. Notably Batman's reaction to finding Robin's hanging corpse is "Oh no, not again!".
Superman's civilian identity. Superman is a dick to him too, however that's supposed to work.
Clark's adoptive parents. They appear in the 'Superbaby' comics, where they really don't want anyone to know that Clark has super powers.
- Skewed Priorities: They're more worried about people finding out about Clark's abilities than the havoc he's wreaking.