- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The scene of Smith drinking what is apparently some of his own serum. It's never elaborated on or brought up again.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Rosie vs. Smith.
- Right before that there's Doug leading the inmates against Claude and rallying them with his intro to The Great White North, which is followed by a minor orchestral swell that just screams Let's Get Dangerous.
- The ghost of Pam's dad has several as he helps contribute to the above moment followed by telling Rosie where to find Pam and Bob after they've been thrown in a vat.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Has its own page.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming/Tear Jerker: In the climax, after Jean LaRose saves Pam, Bob, and Doug from the institution, they decide to split up to take down Brewmeister Smith, Bob going with Pam, and Doug going with LaRose. This leads to an emotional moment where both McKenzie Bros. say goodbye to each other before they split. Doug took it well (or is at least a Stepford Smiler about it), but Bob already misses him and starts crying.
Pam: You mean you've never been apart?Bob: *crying* Never, never... we've always been together!
- LaRose's Heroic Sacrifice to save Pam from drowning also counts. Thankfully he gets better.
- A small one early on is Pam taking care of Bob after he drinks four-month old chocolate milk and suffers the inevitable results.
Bob: Gee, you're real nice, Pam. If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The theme song.
- Cult Classic: It had a strong cult following to the point of being in the Top 250 films during the early days of IMDb.
- Idiot Plot: So Smith thinks the whole world will become addicted to Elsinore beer and its mind control drug? What about the millions of people who will prefer other brands of beer or, for one reason or another, don't drink?
- Presumably enough people would be affected by the drug for Smith to have an army to control the rest of the population.
- Magnificent Bastard: Brewmeister Smith.
- Also the ghost of Pam's father.
- Moral Event Horizon: Smith murdering Pam's father.
- Nausea Fuel: Bob and Doug pouring Hosehead's beer into a glass for their dad after drinking all the beer they had in the fridge. Hosehead's beer had dog food mixed with it.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Hosehead flies to Oktoberfest to what is not quite the Superman theme.