YMMV: Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
- Anti-Climax Boss: The Ripto final (and only) boss isn't as impressive as his face off in the second game.
- Awesome Music: For all its flaws, this game's soundtrack is astounding. Exhibit A.
- Fanon Discontinuity: Most fans prefer to forget this game ever happened.
- It's Short, so It Sucks : Even those that can forgive the other flaws of the game criticise it's size. Due to it's rushed development, the game featured only a single hub of eight worlds (eleven counting the three speedways now hidden inside worlds) and one boss.
- So Bad, It's Good: The glitches are fun to mess around with, and the game is pretty fun aside from its several flaws.
- Stop Helping Me!: Sparx spends way too much time mouthing every single thing out and saying exposition.