YMMV: Snow White: A Tale of Terror
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Did Lilli have it coming? Was Claudia really that evil?
- Angst? What Angst?: Lilli seems a little too calm for someone who was nearly murdered and has to live out in the forest.
- Designated Hero: Lilli for some. Then it's subverted when Claudia keeps trying to kill her.
- Magnificent Bastard: Claudia.
- Nightmare Fuel: The first two attempts to kill Lilli that Claudia tries. The poisoned apple almost seems tame in comparison.
- The sight of the hand of Claudia's zombified baby reaching out from his blanket. That ENTIRE SCENE is frightening.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Naturally, being an adaptation of Snow White, many parents would assume this is alright to show to children. They ignore the R rating and the fact that it's got "A Tale of Terror" as it's subtitle