YMMV: Shanghai Noon
- Dueling Movies: Occasionally with Rush Hour.
- Fridge Brilliance: Roy O'Bannon is Immune to Bullets because he is really Wyatt Earp.
- Ho Yay: Chon and Roy have so much chemistry together through both films.
- Retroactive Recognition: Charlie Chaplin from the sequel will grow up into Quicksilver.
- What The Hell Costuming Department: Lampshaded in the DVD commentary for Noon, as director Tom Dey describes Owen Wilson's outfit after the climactic church showdown as looking "like Shaggy on Scooby-Doo.