Tropers Online: 2,517
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Russell Howard's Good News
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Russell comments that everything's so sex obsessed that in twenty years time the news will become pornographic. Already happening.
- Memetic Badass: Boris Johnson.
- Memetic Molester: What kind of Creepy Weirdo...?!
- Memetic Mutation: Read under Running Gag.
- Nightmare Fuel: As a life-long Toy Story fan, seeing Russell Howard destroy all those hamster toys in such gruesome ways was disturbing.