YMMV: Russell Howard's Good News
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: He's pretty popular outside of Great Britain, such that putting the show on YouTube and blocking it domestically (where they can watch it on BBC's iPlayer) is profitable. He's even made headway into the States, despite BBC America deciding not to carry the show.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Russell comments that everything's so sex obsessed that in twenty years time the news will become pornographic. Already happening.
- Memetic Badass: Boris Johnson.
- Memetic Molester: What kind of Creepy Weirdo...?!
- Memetic Mutation: Read under Running Gag.
- Nightmare Fuel: As a life-long Toy Story fan, seeing Russell Howard destroy all those hamster toys in such gruesome ways was disturbing.