YMMV: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
- Fridge Brilliance: One reviewer complained about how the title sounds like some bad pulp fiction title. What years were pulp fictions popular again?
- Nightmare Fuel: The game over screen is pretty traumatizing, and Sukuna-Hikona slithering its way out of Munakata's mouth definitely counts. Additionally, our introduction to the Hiruko is fairly scary - surprising that Raidou manages to keep a straight face for this (But not for the game over sequence, in which he is blatantly terrified. Must be really scary then).
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Raiho. He even got his own plushie.
- Memetic Mutation: Aspect Radiou.
- Most Annoying Sound: The noises some demons make while out and about. Alp immediately comes to mind.
- Spiritual Licensee: This is probably the closest we'll get to getting a Pokémon Action RPG (outside of Ni no Kuni).
- That One Boss: Mishaguji and Sukuna-Hikona
- Woolseyism: There's a drunken NPC in Ginza-Cho who, in the Japanese version, would quote various popular Japanese songs. This was changed in the US release, where he quotes popular US songs.