YMMV: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army
- Fridge Brilliance: One reviewer complained about how the title sounds like some bad pulp fiction title. What years were pulp fictions popular again?
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Raiho. He even got his own plushie.
- Memetic Mutation: Aspect Radiou.
- Most Annoying Sound: The noises some demons make while out and about. Alp immediately comes to mind.
- Spiritual Licensee: Before Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Ni no Kuni were released, this game was probably the closest we'd get to having a Pokémon Action RPG available.
- That One Boss: Mishaguji and Sukuna-Hikona
- Woolseyism: There's a drunken NPC in Ginza-Cho who, in the Japanese version, would quote various popular Japanese songs. This was changed in the US release, where he quotes popular US songs.