- Crowning Moment of Awesome: You have to give credit to Roy for managing to construct a "nice guy" persona and masterfully trick people into thinking that one is the real personality for years.
- He Really Can Act: Edward Norton all the way, in his feature film debut no less!
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Here, Edward Norton fakes a split personality. In Fight Club, he really does have a split personality.
- It Was His Sled: "There never was an Aaron, counselor."
- Magnificent Bastard: Roy, see above for specific details.
- Retroactive Recognition: Shaughnessy is played by Frasier's dad. Bud Yancy is played by Locke.
- Awesome Music: Take your pick. Here's some hints:
- "Iron Fist In A Velvet Glove", the Anti-Love Song of the band, has a melancholic vibe in the middle of a powerful mid-tempo instrumentation. It's sad and awesome in equal parts.
- "Visions of Fate", from Devil's Ground. Take the lyrics, add the band's already awesome instrumentation, and you've got an awesome piece of music which makes you headbang while saying Screw Destiny!
- "Everytime It Rains", from New Religion combines Ralf's powerful voice with the beautiness of Epica's Simone Simmons for a powerful ballad.
- Fandom Berserk Button: In some fan circles you will get blasted for calling Ralf Scheppers instead of Scheepers.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: