Tropers Online: 2,692
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys
- Ear Worm: The ending songs "This Side of Paradise" and "L-O-V-E-L-Y Yume Miru LOVELY BOY", which is accompanied by cheerleading Pokémon.
- Ending Fatigue: Everyone knows the movie is over when Purple Deoxys and Green Deoxys finally meet each other and start doing some weird dance thing with Auroras, but then it's not. For ten minutes.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Munchlax and Rayquaza.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This will not be the first or last time Rayquaza would face off◊ against◊ Deoxys.
- Moe/The Woobie: Tory.
- Special Effects Failure: Plenty of the CG. There's a reason why there's less CG in later Pokemon movies.