YMMV: Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys
- Crazy Awesome: Rayquaza. It just can't give up, can't it?
- Creepy Awesome: Deoxys.
- Ear Worm: The ending songs "This Side of Paradise" and "L-O-V-E-L-Y Yume Miri LOVELY BOY", which is accompanied by cheerleading Pokémon.
- Ending Fatigue: Everyone knows the movie is over when Purple Deoxys and Green Deoxys finally meet each other and start doing some weird dance thing with Auroras, but then it's not. For ten minutes.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Munchlax and Rayquaza.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This will not be the first or last time Rayquaza would face off◊ against◊ Deoxys.
- Just Here for Godzilla: There is a group of people who only watch this movie because Rayquaza is in it.
- Moe/The Woobie: Tory.
- Special Effects Failure: Plenty of the CG. There's a reason why there's less CG in later Pokemon movies.