Tropers Online: 3,241
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: My Favorite Martian
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Zoot.
- Nightmare Fuel: That big green alien Lizzie turns into at the climax. After turning into it, she violently throws a Mook into a computer where it explodes, and she eats the other guard whole. The latter turns into an incident of The Mind Is a Plaything of the Body. Consider what probably happened when she ate the guard and turned back to normal. Indigestion much?
- The Scrappy: Zoot for some.
- Squick: The old man with the dancing pecs. Try to unsee it.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: For a family film, there is plenty of un-family friendly elements in it. Plenty of subtle yet somewhat blatant sexual jokes, not to mention Mooks getting killed pretty horrifyingly.