YMMV: Muzzy in Gondoland
- Does This Remind You of Anything? / What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?:
- Everything single thing that Corvax does in the beginning of Lesson 3 screams "predator". He sits by his computer fantasizing about Sylvia, creates a virtual image of her body (labelled "The Body") while snickering "I've got you now", prints out and kisses a life-size image of her, and then creates a three-dimensional copy of her.
- Corvax's Evil Plan in the sequel is equally creepy: he kidnaps Amanda so she can become his wife and queen once he claims the throne. She's a baby that can barely talk.
- Ear Worm: Many of the songs.
- Fridge Logic: After Corvax gets demoted at the end of Muzzy in Gondoland, he ends up working in the kitchen... where he could have the opportunity to poison the royal family in revenge anytime (that is, assuming there was no royal taster). Fortunately, the idea never crosses his mind.
- Nightmare Fuel: When the King attempts to fix Corvax's computer, he somehow gets trapped inside it. This stops the computer from creating more clones of Sylvia, but Muzzy has to find a way to get him out. Claustrophobia and technophobia invoked!
- Made worse in the 20-episode TV airing, when the scene takes place at the very end of one episode. The King vanishes, and the kids will wonder what happened to him until the next episode.
- Relationship Writing Fumble: The need to write for young kids means it can be hard to pick up that Bob and Sylvia are eloping rather than just going on a romantic picnic, which makes Bob getting thrown in jail look like even more of an overreaction.
- Uncanny Valley: The CGI remake.