YMMV: Muzzy in Gondoland
- Ear Worm: Many of the songs.
- Fridge Logic: After Corvax gets demoted at the end of Muzzy in Gondoland, he ends up working in the kitchen... where he could have the opportunity to poison the royal family in revenge anytime. Fortunately, the idea never crosses his mind.
- Nightmare Fuel: When the King attempts to fix Corvax's computer, he somehow gets trapped inside it. This stops the computer from creating more clones of Sylvia, but Muzzy has to find a way to get him out. Claustrophobia and technophobia invoked!
- Relationship Writing Fumble: The need to write for young kids means it can be hard to pick up that Bob and Sylvia are eloping rather than just going on a romantic picnic, which makes Bob getting thrown in jail look like even more of an overreaction.
- Uncanny Valley: The CGI remake.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: Everything single thing that Corvax does in the beginning of Lesson 3 screams "predator".