YMMV: Mission Hill
- Awesome Music: The series' use of ska music. Sadly though, when the series was released on DVD the producers were unable to secure the license rights to any of the music used in the broadcast and syndicated versions of the show, with the exception of Cake's 'Italian Leather Sofa'. Low-quality, muzak-esque songs back DVD episodes and for anyone who has seen the episodes on TV with the intended music, it can be a bit of a letdown. Word of God confirms this in the DVD commentary.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The obscene man who whispered, "Penis Penis Penis," to Kevin on the street and Toby's mother over the phone.
- Gus and Wally for being a rare positive depiction of a gay couple in animated comedy (who would have received more appearances if the rest of the series had been completed).
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Kevin and Weirdie.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: In "Stories of Hope and Forgiveness", about eveyone's day during a crisis (written in 1999) - despite the nature of the crisis never being named - feels very eerie after 9/11.
- Memetic Mutation: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS.