YMMV: Minecraft: The Ex-Communicated Series
- Accidental Innuendo: Some of their discussions about wood in the first version.
- After Seamus had died by a Creeper blowing up the ground underneath him, he said "I fell down the shaft". Cue Nova going "Ewwww"
- "I'm finding a bunch of holes and nothing in them"
- It got to a point there for a couple of episodes where they were firing them off like crazy. Sly remarked at one point "These jokes just write themselves now"
- Crosses the Line Twice: During episode 15 in the same part mentioned under Hilarious In Hindsight, Nova said "Now, I can just imagine Seamus sitting in the corner singing the Gay Tony song while slitting his wrists" and doing a really weird rendition of the Gay Tony song. Link here.
- How Nova cut the videos for the fourth version led to some weird conversations taking place near the end, like wondering if it was possible to molest yourself and what would happen if an Enderman pulled your dick off.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Glidey Mc Horse qualifies, as in some of Seamus's mail-opening videos, he has pulled out Glidey Mc Horse fanart.
- Good Bad Bugs: Somehow, when the three of them get to sleep, something spawns in their house and wakes them up. Subverted when all three of them built separate houses, they were too busy to try to see if the glitch was fixed to try it.
- Which was put to rest when the three went to sleep and woke up without any interruptions finally stopping the gag.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In episode 15, Seamus was singing the Gay Tony song as he was dying from hunger. Nova remarked "You don't Gay Tony to death". Flash forward 5 episodes later, when Nova did the Gay Tony off a cliff into shallow water and..
- Squick: This little piece of dialogue:
*discussing connecting their houses like in an earlier installment*Nova: It doesn't work for me, I usually try to plug 'em upSeamus: You can plug me up.*Nova screams*