YMMV: Melody Time
- Angst? What Angst?: Johnny takes dying very well. All he's really worried about is all the work he has left to do planting and harvesting his apples!
- Memetic Badass: Pecos Bill, if only because everything he does is so extremely badass and the live-action cowboys talking about him act as if he's a real person.
- Nightmare Fuel: Those demonic bell buoys from Little Toot. Shaaame... Brrr!
- So Okay, It's Average: Seems to be this to hardcore Disney fans. It's not bad by any means, but has fallen into relative obscurity and tends to get overshadowed by the likes of Fantasia when it is remembered.
- Tear Jerker: Johnny Appleseed's animal friends will be sad to wake up and find Johnny doesn't...
- Values Dissonance: The Pecos Bill sequence gets this due to the scene where he shoots at Native Americans, who are called "redskins" which is a harsh racial slur in modern times. Plus his smoking, which was seen as harmless for kids to see at the time, was edited out in some releases thanks to this.
- The Johnny Appleseed sequence also uses caricatures of Native Americans that would be very unlikely to fly today.
- The Woobie: Little Toot after her gets banished. Poor little boat only wanted to help his dad.