YMMV: Mad Bull 34
- Crazy Awesome: The whole damn thing; one could almost fill an entire page with examples of this trope from Mad Bull 34, mostly revolving around Sleepy's crazy feats and habits.
- Crosses, Pukes, Poops, Punches and Spits on the Line: Sleepy's grenade jockstrap.
- Heck, the entire English dub can be considered this, what with all the gore and gratuitous swearing.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Book Ends with the World Trade Center; even Bennett the Sage considers it uncomfortable...
- And then Mad Bull 2000 blew up the Statue of Liberty in the fall of 1999; in fact, this is a running probelem with Koike since his early 1970s work Mokuyobi No Rika when he pictured an assault on the Munich Olympic Games.
- So Bad, It's Good: It's an early 90's anime, back before anime hit it big in the States, and thus has a really hilarious English dub to go with the equally ridiculous bloody action contained therein. It definately fits this trope.