- Magnum Opus:
- Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts, Saturdays = Youth and Before the Dawn Heals Us.
- Add Hurry Up, We're Dreaming to that list. So really, nearly all of M83's career is a Magnum Opus.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- "Car, Chase, Terror!" It's an entire track about a car chase between a creepy man and a mother with her daughter. It has somewhat of a Downer Ending.
- And since there is only one vocalist performing on that track, you get the impression that both her daughter and the man are figments of her not-too-sane imagination.
- "Don't Save Us From the Flames". In spades.
- Tear Jerker: "Farewell/ Goodbye". It's so simplistic yet incredibly saddening at the same time. Guaranteed to make you blubber like a baby if you're not prepared.