YMMV: Lord of War
- Anvilicious: Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped, granted, but the critics felt the film became a little too preachy at the end.
- Narm: This promotional still.
- Nightmare Fuel: Look at the poster on the main page.
- And many, many times in the movie itself!
- Serial Numbers Filed Off: Not the film itself, but the poster where Yuri's head is made of bullets is taken from a Sunday Times special report on Kofi Annan, where a critical artist had done the same thing to Kofi. Private Eye noted the similarity.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: In spite of its preachy ending, it showed the Military Industrial Complex's role in continuation of arms dealing operation along with its influence among powerful nations to prevent its end who would either block or delay that would stop that industry. Had it not been for the ending, it would be this trope.
- Technology Marches On: The computers in this film seem rather outdated, despite its being made in only 2005. Which makes sense, as the film spans across the late 1980s and 1990s, with the ending occurring, according to Word of God, shortly before September 11, 2001.