YMMV: Lemmy's Land
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Being a fansite primarily about the Koopalings, it's not uncommon to see the hero characters in a negative light.
- Creator's Pet: At least one user on the site thinks Lemmy Koopa gets disproportionate attention compared to the other Koopalings on the site. To be fair though, it is called Lemmy's Land for a reason.
- Elimination Houdini: Parodied in Lemmy's Awesome Race with the duo in Team What: Princess Daisy, already a Scrappy in the fandom, and the King who Took a Level in Dumbass. After the one leg written by Lemmy, each leg written by another user who completed the submission has them finishing in next-to-last place. They avoid elimination by the skin of their teeth due to instances such as Toad on Team Cream throwing the race and being blasted by Bowser Jr.'s bullet bill blaster just ahead of the eliminated Team Cute. They eventually win it all.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The Koopalings are this for Super Mario Bros., hence the site itself.
- On the actual site Karma Koopa is this.
- Fan Wank: Since Bowser Jr. replaced the Koopalings in Super Mario Sunshine, the webmaster made it fanon that Bowser Jr. was just a graphically ambiguous version of Ludwig. Over time, and with the help of New Super Mario Bros. Wii, even the webmaster abandoned the idea.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The below-mentioned Karma Koopa is a fan character Koopa/Yoshi hybrid who likes Ludwig. In New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Ludwig can flutter jump like a Yoshi.
- Replacement Scrappy: Bowser Jr. gets a lot of hate and Fanon Discontinuity.
- Strangled by the Red String: The Metbond, introduced in the same story as Karma Koopa. Its origins apparently lie in making sure the Koopa species didn't die out during times of war.