The Roy's Sports Hall section of the site is stuffed with these. A few instances (note: will most definitely spoil the fights themselves):
- Season 6 finale: Larry, the Sports Hall's Butt Monkey, vs Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr.. Larry wins.
- During Season 7's Round 1, Jr. Troopa defeats Don Pinata by dropping a huge meteor on him. In their rematch in the Round 2 finale, after Jr. Troopa has evolved into a full-on Gary Stu parody, he tries the same tactic... only for the Don, previously revealed to be a former Chuckster, to catch the meteor two inches from impact and throw it back at him for the win.
Don Pianta: That's right, celestial bodies, youse don't mess wit' da Don!
- Shadoo curb-stomped his way into the final round of Season 7, becoming the second Round 3 winner. The first Round 3 winner, Anti-Guy, doesn't face good odds for Round 4. So what does the Guy do? Become a Crazy Awesome Determinator, surviving massive attacks that wiped the floor with everyone else, and did I mention catching and returning a swarm of a million hammers perfectly?!
- Anti-Guy's and Mr. L's grudge match.
- In case it hasn't been established yet, Anti-Guy is pure badass. He's the only one to win the season title twice (season champions are disqualified from future seasons).
- The Shadow Queen, having been ignored due to Kamek hijacking the battle, charges up enough power to destroy half the Sammer Kingdom dimension. (Pokey: "Forty-seven point eight percent.") It's Donkey Kong, however, who wins that fight, since he used a Crystal Coconut to become invincible just in time.
- Season 9's finale, where Waluigi shows his true abilities in a round of M.P.I.Q.. Combines with Crowning Moment of Funny.
Roy, Larry, Kamek, Pokey: ...
Kamek: .. Wow. That's... legitimately probably the smartest way anyone has ever cheated.