YMMV: Kilplix N Friends
- Accidental Innuendo: In the Dark Carnival playthrough, they tried to get the Cl0wnd achievement and Cody gave us this gem.
Cody: I'm gonna experiment with that clown corpse before we leave.
Kilplix: This is a playground.Jed: Any children?Con: (cracking up) ...You would ask that, wouldn't you?Cody: I tried to ignore it the best I could.
- Broken Base: Kilplix is either a constantly angry douchebag who is the reason that both Jed and Con left (which does have some truth in it) or a video uploader who makes some really cool montages.
- Crazy Awesome: Having James freaking Rolfe as a subscriber has to at least clue you in.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The jukebox fight from the Escape from Toronto campaign.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Con is probably the second most popular member of the group, only beat by Kilplix, himself. It helps that Con has a video that centres around him.
- Funny Moments: Have their own page.
- Good Bad Bugs: A Witch getting stuck under a tree so Con can have a heart-to-heart with her, zombies standing on the walls of a vertical tunnel, a zombie corpse having high-speed seizures and flopping up a stairwell, zombies climbing up thin air, Con getting carried by a Charger into a pond but not drowning immediately, allowing him to walk around on the bottom while singing "Under the Sea..."
- Ho Yay: Con and Jed were this in the Fallen campaign.
Con: Your fly is down!Cody: Yeah, probably. Wait, these are bibs, they don't have a fly.Con: Show me? Show me your crotch! (crouches, stares at Elis' groin)
- Jed's aforementioned Dirty Old Man actions towards Austin could be interpreted as this.
- Memetic Badass: Experts agree that Con could slay Chuck Norris with a single Molotov, though Kilplix would certainly be killed in the resulting firestorm.
- Memetic Molester: Con, but only in regard to Witches.
- Con the Jockey: "Love-love?"
- Moment Of Awesome: AH SAVED YOO!
- Nightmare Fuel: Anytime Kilplix walks into a room where there's a Tank or a Horde with no warning.
- Replacement Scrappy: Jonna gets some flak for taking up Con's slot on the team, even though the latter's absence is work-related
- Turns out, Con's absence wasn't, and now that he's left the group in a fury, Tate is getting the flak, since he was the newest of Kilplix's friends. And hasn't even played a round of Left 4 Dead with them.
- So Bad, It's Good: Con's summation of the nonsensical Fallen campaign: "That was shit, I loved it."