- Broken Base: It's Christopher Nolan. This is bound to happen:
- The emotion: genuine and real or sentimental and manipulative?
- The dialogue: brilliant or exposition-laden?
- On both points, some are wondering whether the trailer line "Love is the one thing that transcends time and space" is emotionally meaningful or clunky worthy of George Lucas. Then again, context may be key.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The second trailer used Evey Reborn from V for Vendetta.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The last scenes from the second trailer look nothing short of spectacular, with a visual style reminiscent of 2001: A Space Odyssey and The Tree of Life.
- The third trailer outdoes it with the final scene. By the way, it has been confirmed that most of it were practical.