YMMV: I Am The Gang
- Anvilicious: My Message on Pre-Marital Sex and My Message on Irresponsible Drinking, although they're both Played for Laughs.
- Awesome Music: The accordion rendition of both the Hotel Mario opening theme ("Hotel Mario Missing Cutscenes") and "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" ("My Message on Irresponsible Drinking") are nothing short of AWESOME — so much, that the only person who could top those examples is "Weird Al" Yankovic.
- His trailer to "The Return to Gamelon" makes epic use of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" by Edvard Grieg. Sure, the song has already been used countless times in various other media, but the video still uses it to great effect when combined with the sheer craziness of the characters' antics.
- Broken Base: Among the YouTube Poop community, originally over his use of cutscenes from Hotel Mario and the Zelda CD-i games (see Rescued from the Scrappy Heap below for why), and even moreso over his use of Flash Poopingnote . Since then however, the Broken Base over his style has died down in more recent years, for the most part anyways.
- Memetic Mutation: A minor example in that the "meme" only used to pop up in comments for his videos (and only in those on his original account, to boot), but otherwise, "Do not fuck with Morshu" is a pretty popular laconic way to define IAmTheGang's peculiar, and somewhat exclusive, take on the character.
- Nausea Fuel: Not that you actually see much onscreen, but "Not for the Faint of Heart" is...well, just that.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Gang's "CD-i can still be funny" aimed to do this with Zelda CD-i cutscenes — which by then were considered increasingly cliché to use in YouTube Poops, and had effectively fallen into "Seen a Million Times and That Now Sucks" territory — by reviving the Poops based on the CD-i games as a series of sketches. It worked.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: For YouTube Poop standards, his videos count. They aren't as refined as, say, the special effects by Walrusguy, but they are still quite good once you consider that IAmTheGang's main tool of choice was Microsoft Paint — a program which has a reputation in the Pooping community for being used to create rather poor special effects, with rather crude use of the drawing tool whenever one would attempt to draw something into the scene, and lots of background left behind whenever somebody would attempt to crop the background out from around a character. Conversely, IAmTheGang utilized Microsoft Paint and still was pretty skilled at masking the background off of characters and superimposing them in different scenes, as well as making his special effects smooth and relatively unchoppy (as opposed to special effects consisting of just one or a few still images).