- Anvilicious: My Message on Pre-Marital Sex and My Message on Irresponsible Drinking, although they're both Played for Laughs.
- Complete Monster: The King in The Return to Gamelon.
- Ear Worm: The accordion rendition of both the Hotel Mario opening theme ("Hotel Mario Missing Cutscenes") and "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" ("My Message on Irresponsible Drinking") are nothing short of AWESOME, so much that the only one who could top that is "Weird Al" Yankovic.
- Memetic Mutation: a minor example in that the "meme" only used to pop up in comments for his videos (and only in those on his original account, to boot), but otherwise, "Do not fuck with Morshu" is a pretty popular laconic way to define I Am The Gang's peculiar, and somewhat exclusive, take on the character.
- Nausea Fuel: Not that you actually see much on screen, but "Not for the Faint of Heart" is... well, not for the faint of heart.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: By the time it was uploaded, Gang's "CD-i can still be funny" tried to do this with, well, CD-i cutscenes, which by then fell into "Overused Running Gag Seen a Million Times and That Now Sucks" territory, by reviving the poops based on the CD-i games as a series of sketches. It worked.