YMMV: Humongous Entertainment
- Deader Than Disco: The Wii ports were less than pleasingly received. They went entirely unchanged, so you were basically playing what now looks like a mediocre and short game on a console that has far more power to be utilized. Because of this, most fans weren't too depressed when it was discovered they were doing it illegally.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Humongous is not the last company that would create beloved entertainment about cars, spies, toys, superheros, or fish.
- Periphery Demographic: The games have attracted a lot of older fans, mostly from those who grew up on them. Admittedly, it was popular among the parents of these kids as well, especially because of the great writing with the occasional Parental Bonus. Ron Gilbert even stated in an interview that when their kids went to bed, parents would be sneaking off onto their computers playing these games as a Guilty Pleasure.
- Retroactive Recognition:
- Jeremy Soule, the composer for many of these games, went on to not only become famous for his soundtrack for The Elder Scrolls games, but also become famous for some Disney video games as well!
- Dave Grossman wrote for many of these games as well, before going on to be a head honcho at Telltale Games. To this day he still keeps a copy of Pajama Sam in his office.