YMMV: He Is My Master
- Alternative Character Interpretation:
- Yoshitaka: Spoiled Brat and extreme pervert who cares for nobody and nothing other than himself, or a Lonely Rich Kid who doesn't have the experience with people or proper raising fresh off a tragedy that left him alone to conceive a way to keep people people around him without exploiting his money any power? Or is he perhaps both of these?
- Mitsuki: Empathetic young girl who wants the best for her pet, sister, and Yoshitaka, or manipulative bitch who doesn't care how much others suffer or give her so long as she is amused? Or both?
- Anna: Is her Psycho Lesbian crush on Izumi a genuine case of love and does she really care for her? Or is she actually as shallow and objectifying of her as Yoshitaka is? Somehow both again?
- Draco in Leather Pants: The only possible explanation for this◊.
- Magnificent Bitch: Mitsuki.
- The Woobie: In the anime, poor poor Izumi.