- Cargo Ship: Elvis is very protective of Dolly, the fire station training dummy.
- Damsel Scrappy: Norman in the newer series.
- Ear Worm: The theme song. When he hears the firebell chime, Fireman Sam is there on time...
"You gotta get where you're goin', and keep on walking; gotta get where you're goin', to reach the top! Gotta get where you're goin'..."
- The "One Way Street" song the girls and ladies sing on the way to the concert featuring the boyband in the episode of the same name.
- Doubling as a Crowning Music of Awesome is Elvis' "Pontypandy Rock" from "Ultimate Heroes". Elvis absolutely kills it on the vocals, too, especially at the end.
- Memetic Mutation: The Welsh Fireman YouTube Poop videos
Get out, get the <bleep> out, and stay out!SPECIAL K! (with superimposed image of said cereal's box)
- Elvis remarking that the phone lines are...DEAD?!
- Elvis in Norman's Tricky Day: "Elbow grease...?"
- Pretty much every character's vocabulary is limited to memes. (at least if you remember watching that cartoon when you were a kid) Take a sip of every time someone says "Mama mia! Cacosa!", "I've done this a thousand times, I have!", "Oh mam!", "NORMAN! SCRAM!", "That's uh... a bit torn, isn't it? Sorry!", or "It's Mr. Evans! He's hurt his arm!" and you'll explode with laughter in seconds!
- So Bad, It's Good: The live-action adaptation, Fireman Sam In Action, released in 1996. Full of what could most likely scare some viewers.