YMMV: Drive Angry
- Complete Monster: Jonah King is a satanic cult leader obsessed with his own power and leading a group of psychos slavishly devoted to him. He lured the criminal Anti-Hero John Milton's daughter into his cult. After Milton's sudden death, King kills her husband, takes her baby girl (Milton's granddaughter) to use in a sacrifice and forces Milton's daughter to give him a blowjob at gunpoint. She bites his dick off, after which he personally cuts off her head and keeps her femur as part of a cane he uses. When the resurrected Milton reveals his status as a eunuch, King immediately shoots the only cultist who could confirm it. He also briefly kidnaps Piper, Milton's female companion on the ride, but when she proves too much trouble to convert, he decides to kill her and defile her corpse afterwards. It's later revealed by the Accountant that King isn't actually serving Satan. The Devil is really a Punch Clock Villain who hates that evil acts are committed in his name, so the baby's sacrifice is actually meaningless and is only meant to fuel King's ego. Ultimately King is just a power-tripping cultist, rapist, and baby-killer whose outward image as a messiah is a sham.
- Crazy Awesome: Milton and the Accountant both.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Anything and everything seems to be just a little bit more obscene than normal.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Meat Loaf's "Alive."
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Piper is nominally straight (she has a boyfriend she quickly breaks up with) but her opening scene has her physically assault her male boss after he makes a sleazy pass at her, she drives a car with an "I Brake 4 Pussy" sticker on the back (in theory, it belongs to the boyfriend, but as Piper notes, she is the one paying for it...), and when she meets a cute guy in a bar she tells Milton she's going to go "paint her nails," so she brings the cute guy back to her room and... cut to the cute guy literally painting her toenails, in vivid contrast to Milton, who is having loud sex with a waitress in the next room. Amber Heard, who plays Piper, came out as bisexual after filming but before the movie was released.
- Narm Charm: This movie lives and breaths it.
- Spiritual Licensee: One could see this as the Ghost Rider film that should have happened, as opposed to that OTHER one with Nicholas Cage and serious Villain Decay.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: For many people, The Accountant is the only reason to see this movie.