YMMV: Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza
- Critical Research Failure: According to one audience member, Vaudeville is a genre of Literature. Another called out "Albania" when asked for a foreign capital. (Chip: "Of course, being the capital of Eastern Europe.")
- Crosses the Line Twice: well...
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Some of the songs are really quite awesome.
- Ear Worm:
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Heather Anne Campbell. Not many Whose Line fans knew who she was but in episode five in new choice and most of the fans agree that she is one of the best female performer with all three shows. Sure enough, she's in the 2013 revival of Whose Line Is It Anyway?.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: A mild one during the "Surprise Birthday Party" Sound Effects, where Ryan claims to be using a saber to slaughter a pig, leading to his voice guy letting out a Kiai. "I threw my back out!" Ryan's genuine back problem goes back to Whose Line Is It Anyway?... although it was played for laughs then as well.
- Genius Bonus: Probably unintentional, but Ryan's idea of a cyclops having given up its other eye to become a cyclops does fit with one of the traditional origin stories for the cyclops - or maybe he watched Krull.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Two and a Half Men was the next high point of Ryan's career after Whose Line was discontinued... now it's Ryan getting Charlie on TV after his tenure on that show was brought to an end.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Apparently Ryan's regular use of the name "Gary" summoned an actual Gary.
- The combination of Drew's weight loss and Greg's weight gain has caused them to resemble each other even more, a fact that has been lampshaded a few times.
- Heather Anne going by the name "Genevieve" in that infamous "Question This" game where Chip played host. Chip actually used that name on "Let's Make a Date" one time on Whose line.
- Ho Yay: Wouldn't be a Whose Line type show without it!
- In Jeff's words, "We've all worked together for a long time, so we all have really great chemistry with each other."
- Memetic Sex God: Lampshaded - Drew asks the audience for a "physical non-sexual position" to put Wayne in, then adds "every position is sexual with Wayne Brady".
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Many YouTube comments seem to be this towards the entire cast and crew responsible for the show. See "They Changed It Now It Sucks".
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: The new set, the new rules for certain games, the omission of others, the loss of the game show format... Basically everything that got lost in the shuffle between Whose Line and here. Even Jeff Davis' new modern hairstyle has drawn some hate.
- Uncanny Valley: Colin the clapping monkey.
Jeff: My god, I will never be the same.
- Win the Crowd: Heather Anne Campbell, the only really new face on the show, dives into a game of "New Choice" with a Sensual Slavs act and really pulls it off.