YMMV: Discworld Noir
- Fridge Brilliance: Horst is really shrewd and well-spoken for a Discworld troll. It's hard to make out in the dark scene, but there's something moving up and down above his head when you speak to him in his residence: a fan that's keeping his brain cooler, much like Detritus's cooling helmet. Troll brains work better at colder temperatures.
- Subverted: When you first meet him Lewton's narration points all this out. And later in the game, he's out and about without a punkah-wallah in attendance and shows no sign of getting dumbed down.
- Funny Moments: Many, but, Death has the best lines in the whole game.
- Moment of Awesome: Anytime Lewton wolfs out on a villain.
- The ending, where Lewton banishes Nylonathotep back to the Dungeon Dimensions by crashing into him with a primitive flying machine inscribed with magic sigils.