- Acceptable Targets:
- He's made more than a few digs at David Cameron.
- Sam Pepper, as shown by his playing Cards Against Humanity with Mangaminx.
- While he was fairly restrained in his criticism, "RAPPER REACTS TO THE FINE BROS" has a few digs at React and the controversial React World proposal.
- He played Battlefield 1 in the Battlefield 1 vs Infinite Warfare rap, and absolutely tore apart Infinite Warfare. IW's rapper? iDubbbz, an internet comedian not at all known for rapping (at the time), who delivers a series of hilariously (and intentionally) pathetic raps that end with him breaking down and begging for mercy.
- His "love letters" to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome:
- Dear Lily and Dear Mandy both.
- The Crew, a song that Dan made with every line ending in a homophone. He managed to get cameos with people such as Tobuscus, to boot.
- His Halo 4 rap is considered to be one of his lyrical best.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: ...See above.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The beginning of Dan's Kingdom Come: Deliverance rap, "Born In The Ashes," starts with the opening lines of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up". Then Dan interrupts, saying "forget it" before starting the song proper.
- Friendly Fandoms:
- With the Yogscast, particularly In The Little Wood, thanks to their collaboration and him getting on well with Martyn in particular.
- With Epic Rap Battles of History, due to his downright chilling performance as Jack the Ripper, being the first Brit to actually appear on the show rather than being someone with a bad accent, having good rhymes and using sheer energy.
- With Miracle of Sound, thanks to Dan and Gavin getting along well.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The aforementioned Battlefield 1 vs Infinite Warfare rap now comes off as this, after iDubbbz ended up making a surprisingly good diss track with Dave "Boyinaband" Brown, Dan's friend. For bonus hilarity, Dan ended up with a subscriber bump solely because the BTS for the diss track mentioned him as the guy who suggested a beat.
- Tear Jerker: Dan Bull had issues with self-harm a few years back. During that time, he made this song. The video is simply titled "I hurt myself." The lyrics and visuals that appear in the video only make it worse.
Dan Bull: You had a true cuteness I never grew used to
- The final lines of his rap about cats:
It rips my heart apart knowing that soon I'll lose you
I don't want to lose you
I love you