YMMV: Dai Sentai Goggle Five
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The essential Sentai for Indonesia (and it's not the Gateway Series either! Himitsu Sentai Goranger was also available in Betamax/VHS, but Goggle Five garnered more fans there)
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Hmm... that last line of the roll call sounds strangely familiar.
- The civilian name of Goggle Pink is 'Miki Momozono'. Later on, both name and surname are used separately in Fresh Pretty Cure! (Love Momozono and Miki Aono). Doubly so considering the close relations between Sentai and Precure in general.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: This show was rated highly in its time, by kids. Over time, older Sentai fans grew to dislike it, citing factors such as the "goofy" gymastics-based weapons...but later on, their reception warmed up again. Even the weapons are praised for being unique nowadays.
- Unfortunate Character Design: Not as disturbing as most examples, but... take note of the large white area on the upper torso of the suits. Don't they kind of look like bibs?