YMMV: Craving Control
- Angst? What Angst? / Karma Houdini: After accidentally burning down a sorority full of partying coeds (who, admittedly, escaped mostly unharmed), Lalia does seem a little guilty about the situation, but she never gets in trouble for it, nor is it ever brought up again.
- Art Major Biology: What happens to Lalia's figure after so much wanton, limitless gluttony? A slight potbelly.
- Hate Dumb: Many readers would plague the creator with questions of why Lalia only gained weight in her stomach, apparently completely unaware of the Balloon Belly trope.
- Memetic Mutation: People compare Lalia's tongue to Lickitung's.
- The Woobie: Jane isn't miserable, but Lalia's girth is a never ending source of frustration for her. And considering that it is the main focus of the series, she is in a perpetual state of frustration.
- Tear Jerker: Very likely unintentional, but over the course of the series, Lalia goes from a smart girl with a domineering appetite, to a food obsessed party girl who couldn't care less about her studies.