YMMV: Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island
- Cargo Ship: Wedgie and his ship's figurehead, "Betty".
- They Copied It, So It Sucks: This show has gained criticism for being a Spongebob Squarepants knockoff. Even Rob Paulsen, who voiced the titular character, agrees with those complaints.
- Although Paulsen himself responded to a fan question on Twitter and said he's not ashamed of any of his past roles.
- Designated Hero: It's a little hard to enjoy Fred's antics due to the virtually Chaotic Stupid nature of his mayhem. This isn't made much better by his Idiot Houdini nature (like SpongeBob, but worse).
- Designated Villain: Mr. Greenrind just wanted some peace and quiet. He has all the right to hate Fred, especially considering Fred's Designated Hero status.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Seriously, it's a whole show about talking fruit.