- Crowning Music of Awesome: Pretty much the entirety of The Bones of What You Believe.
- The last 2 minutes and 41 seconds of "Tether" are glorious.
- Ear Worm: "The Mother We Share", "Lies", "Gun", "Now is Not the Time", "Recover"... ah, heck, pretty much all their output.
- Most Wonderful Sound: Lauren's voice is very angelic. Sadly, this can lead to fans going too far with their comments.
- Signature Song: "The Mother We Share".
- Song Association: All those who knew CHVRCHES before the appearance of "Under The Tide" in Gran Turismo 6 and "The Mother We Share" in Forza Horizon 2, stand up.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: "Tether". At least, the first part of the song.
- Tear Jerker: "Now is Not the Time".
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The effects in their videos (such as "Lies" and "The Mother We Share") are simply just phenomenal.
- The Woobie: Lauren Mayberry. Recently she has been getting SO many misogynist comments on the band's Facebook that she recently made an editorial for The Guardian speaking out against it.
Lauren: During this past tour, I am embarrassed to admit that I have had more than one prolonged toilet cry and a "Come on, get a hold of yourself, you got this" conversation with myself in a bathroom mirror when particularly exasperated and tired out. But then, after all the sniffling had ceased, I asked myself: why should I cry about this? Why should I feel violated, uncomfortable and demeaned? Why should we all keep quiet?
- Iron Woobie: The tone of the editorial is firm and determined. She's made of pretty stern stuff, as this quote demonstrates: