YMMV: Avatar: The Abridged Series
- Crazy Awesome: Jet, if he does say so himself.
- Ear Worm: Episode 10. "Highway to the danger zone!"
- Fridge Brilliance: Jet is insane for suspecting that this harmless old man belongs to a secret organization, right? Except in Avatar, there is a secret all-powerful conspiracy of harmless-looking old men. It's just that they're the good guys.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Jet's increasingly psychotic voice sounds more and more like Rorschach. (Bearing in mind that the graphic novel may predate Avatar Abridged, but The Movie doesn't.)
- The Woobie: Aang. He realizes this, and tries to use it to his best advantage.
Aang:Oh, the destruction of this forest is making me so sad. If only someone were to hug or French kiss me, I would feel so much better.
Zuko: Oh this is just excessive!
- Zuko even more so, he just can't get a break here.