YMMV: Angel's Friends
- Angel/Devil Shipping: Raf and Sulfus
- Evil Is Sexy - The devils
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop - A given considering this is a show involving angels and devils. Too many to list, but chief among them is an episode where Raf gets punished after she and Sulfus (her devil counterpart) are seen together without being told what exactly she did wrong, implying that if someone says you did something wrong, then you must accept the consequences no matter what, even if you aren't told what you did wrong exactly. Sulfus went through the same thing mostly, but this trope still applies since it implies that a girl being together with a boy (or vice versa) is "giving in to the devil" (which the so-called "VETO" also implies).
- Foe Yay - Raf and Sulfus
- Hollywood Pudgy: In episode 4, Urie worries about her weight despite being drawn with the same skinny-build as her friends. Raf and Miki are understandable confused by this. However, Cabiria gladly makes fun of her.
- Narm - At times. Mostly due to the jarring voice acting in English.
- Tear Jerker: For the animated series, the thing that first drove Reina to her Start of Darkness? She fell in love.
- The Scrappy: Dulce, for various reasons, is one of the most hated characters in the fandom. Whether it be her being made specifically for the show and not existing in the comics, or having little personality outside being preppy and loving shopping, she has few fans.
- Raf also gets some hate (justified or otherwise) due to her temper and/or obsession with Sulfus.