YMMV: A World of Laughter, a World of Tears
- Crack Pairing: Orson Welles and Vampira. No, really.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Due to the Mickey Mouse Club strangling Hollywood, both Orson Welles and Ed Wood retreat to France. The two happen to meet, and Ed Wood gets the opportunity to work with his idol... something that (an apocryphal scene in his biopic aside) never happened in our timeline.
- Also, Pat Brown's speech to his son Jerry after resigning the governorship of California.
- Fridge Brilliance:
Aracnid: I've just had a horrible realisation...there is no way in Hell that Goldwater would allow something like the Mental Hygiene Acts to pass, meaning it must be either a Dixiecrat or Rockwell. So now you've now got the entire board cheering "Go Racist, Segregationist, States Righter Dixiecrat, Go!"...Therefore you logically must be evil and working for the devil in order to turn us to the dark side.statichaos: Yes, come to the Dark Side. We have cookies.
- Marty Stu: After many people wondered the Real Life identity of Beano, stat claimed he "is, as a poster from Othertimelines once said, "a Maynard G. Stu". " He remains the only recurring original character.
- Magnificent Bastard: Roy Cohn. Especially following his takedown of Rockwell at the 1960 GOP Convention.
- Moral Event Horizon: A large group of white protesters rips one of the Little Rock Nine into pieces. After that, many African-Americans see white society as well beyond this point.
- Tear Jerker: No matter what Disney's actions, James Dodd's eulogy/tribute to him will have you choking back tears. Not helped by the fact statichoas linked to this video. Made worse by the fact that it ends on Jimmie Dodd, who functions as The Woobie for this story smiling and saying goodbye. Statichaos, you bastard.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Disney as President? Can't be that bad... wait, why is the Mickey Mouse Club turning into the Hitler Youth?
- The Woobie: Beano, after he gets locked in a government-run " insane asylum" for political dissidents, where LSD is used on him.